One of the most enticing aspects about Tesla vehicles is their beautiful design, especially that beautiful, large, glass roof that offers mesmerizing nature views. However, on a hot sunny day, the in-car temperatures become unbearable.
In Taiwan, where we are based, summers are too hot to handle, with temperatures going up to 98°F, before humidity! Even the UV protection, at times, feels insufficient.
Why You Can’t Always Depend On Tesla’s Climate Controls?
While the app lets you tweak the vehicle temperatures in great detail, getting the “just right” is not a child’s play. So many settings to deal with can be really daunting.
Further, setting the App to auto mode consumes battery, which in turn translates to lesser miles per charge.
How Jowua’s Black Roof Sunshade Is The Quick & Effective Solution?
The whole experience of cruising in your Tesla can become much more enjoyable, if you don’t need to constantly tweak the temperature in the app, or frequently stop for charging. That’s why our Black Glass Roof Sunshade is the perfect solution.
Made from a lightweight yet high-density mesh fabric, these sunshades come with a special anti-light silver coating. This is why the sunshade is so effective in eclipsing the blinding sunlight.
Also, the black fabric is upgraded to block 99% of UV and reduce interior temperature. It enhances car cooling up to 3.2 times as tested by SGS International Lab Tests.
Some of the benefits include:
- More effective: Black color efficiently absorbs and re-emits sunlight, substantially reducing your Tesla's internal temperature
- Ultimate fit: Especially designed for Model Y and Model 3, the coverage leaves no gaps
- No Rattling: Great fit leads to a noise-proof drive
- Ensures Safety: The sunshade only covers the roof offering an unobstructed rare view, while driving
- Removable: You can remove it when you don’t want it blocking your view
- Portable: Specially designed for a moving vehicle, it can easily be folded into a butterfly and stored in the trunk when not in use
How To Install Jowua Glass Roof Sunshade?
Life is hectic as is, we don’t want to make it even more cumbersome. The roof sunshade comes with an easy-to-install exclusive clip design that makes installation child’s play.
Here are the installation steps:
- Inserting the clip on the roof trim, using the included pry bar
- Simply slide in the shade when needed
- No need to remove the clips every time you take out the sunshade
For more help, check out the video of the whole installation process.