USB Hub with LED Light (Dual USB-A) + MicroSD Card Bundle
For Pre-Refresh Center Console ONLY
• USB Hub with LED Light (Dual USB-A)
• MicroSD Card 64G/128G
Description - USB Hub with LED Light
Light & Fit
Design for Tesla Model 3 with dual USB-A ports at the front center console, helping you find the USB ports and stuff in the dark.
Unique Smart Sensor LED Design
3 Light Modes Adjustable: ON/OFF/AUTO. Automatically provides the light when you open the front console.
Dynamic Power Control
Automatic distribution of the available power of your Tesla USB to all connected devices. Ensuring all connected devices charging are dynamically adjusted and optimized.
Built-in Tesla DashCam & Sentry Mode Reader
Supports up to 2TB capacity and able to display the saved DashCam clips or sentry mode events directly from the Tesla touchscreen.
USB Hub with More Possibilities
Perfectly compatible with Jowua wireless charger or Type-C connector support up to 18W PD 3.0 power delivery (Dual USB-A ver.). Other USB ports support DashCam and Sentry Mode storage, music, Boombox, game controller, and other USB device charging.
Description - MicroSD Card 64G/128G
Supports Tesla DashCam and Sentry Mode.
• 128G : Supports up to 700 times Sentry Mode recording.
• 64G : Supports up to 320 times Sentry Mode recording.
Supports ECC function to correct up to 7x-bits data errors per 1K bytes data automatically.
Supports global / static wear leveling.
Low power consumption.
Input: Dual USB-A
Output: 1 USB-C, 3 USB-A, 1 MicroSD
Dimension: 171.2mm x 69.86mm x 44.2mm
Click here to see more.
Design for Model Y & Model 3
Smart sensor design automatically provides the light when you open the front console, helping you find the USB ports and stuffs in the dark.
LED Light：3 Modes (On / Off / Auto)
- The built-in LED produces up to 900 lumens which is bright enough to work in center console.
- At 4000K the LED delivers natural white tone, the perfect light color and temperature for Tesla.
Dynamic Power Control
- Automatic distribution of the available power of your Tesla USB to all connected devices.
- Please connect the USB-C and USB-A ports of the hub with USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables to activate the Jowua wireless charging pad.
Sleek Designed for Your Tesla
Keep your center console neat and clean.
With More Possibilities
Built-in Tesla DashCam & Sentry mode reader and other ports for connecting music, Boombox, and game controller to play the in-car game for more fun.
View in portrait or landscape