Cybertruck isn’t vaporware, it’s actually here! So, here are the top 10 exciting things we know about it. Do let us know what Cybertruck accessories are you looking for, we will gear up our production too.
Top 10 Exciting Deetz of Cybertruck
1. It’s really tough. Not fake-tough. It’s made from Ultra-hard 30x Cold-Rolled Stainless Steel, which is 400 to 500 HV hard. It endured the sledgehammer test without a dent. AND, this same metal will be used in the Starship rocket
2. It comes with a single giant, state-of-the-art windshield wiper!
3. Despite all debate, Elon Musk has reiterated in the 2023 Annual Shareholder Meeting that the Cybertruck has an exoskeleton instead of a body-on-frame design, making it impenetrable & one of the most unique vehicles. The Limiting Factor explained the exact meaning of Tesla’s exoskeleton.
4. Elon Musk had revealed the CT dimensions during the prototype unveiling event but several of these have changed since then. Although it’s known that CT is the only truck with 4 doors, 6' bed & fits into a 20' garage.Matthew Donegan-Ryan spilled a lot of deetz from the post shareholder event meet and greet.
5. Some interesting deetz include:
- CT will have Tesla’s biggest 18.5” display
- Second row console will have a screen too
- There will be 2 variants instead of 3 - the dual motor & the triple motor variants.
- Instead of 6 seats, all models will have 5 seats.
6. According to Tesla Car World, CT has ~82” laser-blade lights called the Xsilence laser lights that can shine up to a 3000 m distance, without blinding other drivers and also consuming less energy.
7. Production has begun at Giga Texas, the first CT was completed in Mid-July. The window glass can now bounce back the object thrown at it, instead of cracking because of it; unlike what happened during the unveiling event.
8. CT is being tested around the world for final certification & validation. It could be the most unique vehicle in decades. It’s being road-tested, winter-tested and crash tested among others.
Cybertruck crash test pic.twitter.com/MIhJbxLXuP— Tesla (@Tesla) April 1, 2023
9. At least 1.9 million pre-orders have been placed for the CT. In Elon Musk's words, “Demand is so far off the hook, you can't even see the hook.”
He even revealed that CT has ~ 10,000 unique parts & processes & it will revolutionize vehicle engineering & manufacturing.
10. But with groundbreaking tech, CT seems to have manual doors. No “walk up door open feature?” Why did @woodhaus2 manually open the doors?
Do we think CyberTruck will include the walk up door open feature? Looks like Franz had to manually open the doors. pic.twitter.com/Ihx1MLEfDd— Rodney Niya (@Rodneyniya) July 21, 2023
Wrapping it up
With so many orders already placed, it’s high time we start focussing on producing Cybertruck accessories at the speed of a Tesla. So, comment below and let us know which accessory you are looking forward to the most so we prioritize.
Would like to see various wrap options such as a matte finish flat black and options to have different wheel designs.