Tesla and Apple go hand in hand, that is, most Tesla owners are also iPhone users. So, MagSafe Tesla accessories are quite useful and clutter-free. You can use your iPhone for navigation, mounting on the back seat for FaceTime, consuming content, or simply charging it during your commute. Keeping this in mind, Jowua has developed several MagSafe accessories that can make your life much easier. Here are our top 7 Tesla MagSafe accessories:
MagSafe all the places in your Tesla. pic.twitter.com/IX2qbbIDy6— Jowua (@JowuaLife) September 27, 2023
MagSafe is a connectivity standard that debuted for mobile devices with iPhone 12. It allows faster wireless charging of up to 15 watts compared to the stand Qi charging which is limited to 7.5 watts.
But as iPhones prior to iPhone 12 didn’t have MagSafe built into them, and a lot of us still love using our older iPhones, we thought, why not develop a simple product that can make your older iPhones MagSafe compatible? That's how these Magnetic MagSafe Rings were born.
These rings are one of the best Tesla MagSafe accessories for several reasons:
- They allow you to mount your older iPhones to Tesla MagSafe mounts
- Also, if your older iPhone has wireless charging, these rings make it more efficient when you mount the device to a MagSafe charger
- They make Non-MagSafe iPhone cases MagSafe-compatible. So if you use an iPhone 12 or higher, you can get MagSafe charging even if your case is not MagSafe compatible
- These MagSafe rings are ultra-thin and lightweight with just 0.6mm thickness and can support up to 500g of magnetic force
If you want to mount your MagSafe-compatible devices behind the front seat for the passengers in the back, this Magnetic Car Seat holder is your best bet.
Specially designed for Models S and X, this MagSafe Tesla mount easily inserts into the rear seat backshell, without causing any damage to the seat and without the need of any tools.
Some of its best features include:
- It has an anti-slip silicon surface that prevents accidental falls and does not scratch your iPhones
- The 3M adhesive tape allows the holder to attract 800g of magnetic force, preventing accidental falls in a moving car
- Its hook also has an anti-scratch layer to prevent any damage to your car seat
- It offers 540° rotation so that you can charge your device while you FaceTime or watch a movie.
- Also, you can hang objects such as shopping bags or umbrellas to get more legroom and under-seat storage.
The next MagSafe accessory on our list is actually a 2-product combo, containing a Tesla MagSafe Car Seat Holder and a MagSafe-compatible tissue box cover.
Some of its best features include:
- Similar to the previous Tesla MagSafe accessory, the Car Seat Holder attaches to the back of the front seat, however, it comes with a more powerful and useful hanger design.
- It fits neatly around the headrest and offers 800g of magnetic attraction. However, due to the hanger design, it can hold larger devices too, including iPad mini and iPad Air. Therefore, it is a better pick for longer road trips, as it allows you to game and watch media on a much larger screen compared to your iPhone.
- It offers a 10° angled design that offers the best viewing angle for the backseat passengers.
- It also offers a 540° rotation
- You can hang objects on it also
You can attach the tissue box to this holder by wrapping it in the included tissue box cover. Therefore, it puts the tissue box in a more accessible and child-friendly position and clears some space from your glovebox or armrest.
If you own an iPhone 11 or 12, you are in luck because this case helps you mount your iPhone on a Tesla MagSafe compatible mount, especially the Jowua mounts for Models 3 and Y.
While the magnetic MagSafe rings are also an option, they can only be used on one device. However, you can use this case on multiple iPhones, plus it is much sturdier when compared to the magnetic rings.
The most exciting part about this case is that it is transparent and doesn’t hamper the original look and feel of your iPhone.
The case offers:
- MagSafe wireless charging for MagSafe devices
- 360° military-grade drop protection
- Scratch resistance material
- Lanyard hole design
As the iPhone 11 doesn’t come with MagSafe, this iPhone 11 MagSafe case is your best option to make it MagSafe-compatible and also allow wireless charging at the highest possible wattage for a non-MagSafe device.
While most Tesla MagSafe mounts get attached behind the screen, this is a unique mount that can be plugged into the Air Vents. For people who wouldn't want the screen mount to obstruct their view while driving, this is the perfect accessory. It not only doesn't hinder the driver but it can be used by both front and back passengers as well.
Some of its top features include:
- 2 different types of vent clips that allow you to plug it into both round and general air vents. So you can use it in all Tesla models and also in other EVs
- It offers 360° of rotation for your perfect viewing angle
- It supports MagSafe and is compatible with MagSafe cases and Magnetic MagSafe rings.
- Its powerful magnets can support 3x the weight, plus the silicon material provides friction and prevents the iPhone from sliding, even in a moving car.
If you own the newer iPhones from iPhone 13 onwards, this is your perfect MagSafe case that comes with a stand. Its Kickstand design enables you to view your phone from 3 different angles, making the entire viewing experience very enjoyable. Further, its 4-corner Airbag tech design absorbs shock from dropping, preventing any harm to your iPhone in case it drops.
Some of its best features include:
- Its strong magnet array provides a robust grip when mounted to a Tesla MagSafe mount
- It comes with a 0.3mm camera heighten ring to prevent any damage to the iPhone camera setup
- The case is compatible with wireless charging
- Its translucent matte material prevents fingerprints, scratches, and oil residue.
Finally, our #1 offering is the Tesla MagSafe mount. It comes in two variants - with and without wireless charging. It is compatible with all the accessories mentioned above within the Jowua MagSafe system.
Its top features include:
- You get 480° rotation with this mount to achieve your perfect viewing angle
- It comes with a smooth silicone surface allowing greater friction that prevents the iPhone from slipping off
- Its invisible design allows you to retract the mount when not in use to preserve your Tesla’s minimalist design
- The suction cup comes with an ultra-sticky adhesive to provide strong adhesion and ensure a secure hold at the back of the Tesla screen, plus, it leaves no residue.
- You can hide the charging cable in the Tesla Model 3 & Y center console side trim to minimize clutter.
Wrapping it up
Jowua has Tesla MagSafe accessories for all your needs, whether you're looking for a sleek charging solution, a secure phone mount, or a way to streamline your in-car experience. We innovate with the latest technological trends, so you can expect even more exciting Tesla MagSafe accessories in the future. We are currently also working on a Qi 2.0 wireless charger for Tesla and will try our best to bring it to the shop to enhance your Tesla ownership experience even further.