Terms and Conditions:
Participation in, and the conduct of, Jowua Cup, 2023 is subject to the following provisions.
(1) The competition period is specified by the countdown shown on all competition pages.
(2) The submitted scores are decisive for the time of participation. Submissions out of the countdown will not be considered.
(3) Prizes will be given in the form of coupons for jowua-life.com. In case winner uses the coupon and the order value comes to less than $120, the applicable shipping fees will be chargeable.
(4) In case of a tie the player submitting the score first will win the prize.
(1) Minors under the age of 18 can participate. Prizes will not be distributed to minors, but to their legal guardians.
(2) The participant is solely responsible for the accuracy of data related to participation in the competition (including relevant data in their respective social media profiles). All personal information must be true. Otherwise, this may result in exclusion from the competition.
(3) Each participant may only submit 5 scores. Jowua will consider the highest score for the leaderboard.
3. Exclusion from the competition
(1) Jowua reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition and not to give out prizes, or to subsequently forfeit and reclaim them, in the event of a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
(2) Persons who use any illicit means, or otherwise seek advantage through manipulation, are likewise prohibited. If necessary, prizes may be subsequently forfeited and reclaimed in such cases.
(3) Anyone who provides false information about their identity or makes multiple entries under different names in the competition is likewise excluded.
4. How the competition will be conducted
(1) Participation opportunities and rules, competitions, etc. are conveyed on the “How to Enter” Page. Any rule that deviates from the competition mechanism described here will be communicated to participants directly via the provided email, if not displayed on the competition pages. To the extent not otherwise stated, these deviating provisions apply in such cases.
(2) Winners will be notified by email at the end of the competition. Accordingly, arrangements for the delivery of the prize will be made between the winner and Jowua.
(3) The winners will also be announced on Jowua’s X (Twitter) page. Each winner must respond with their proper name and email details, within 7 days after the receipt of the prize notification email and/or after announcement of the winner on Jowua X (Twitter) page. If the winner does not respond within this time period, the winner’s prize will be forfeited.
(4) The right to the prize is not transferable.
(5) Complaints relating to the conduct of the competition must be submitted privately in writing to Jowua along with relevant evidence within 7 days of becoming aware of the grounds. Complaints communicated later than that complaints will not be processed.
(6) As participation in Jowua Cup 2023 involves gaming in Tesla cars, all participants must follow all road-safety guidelines during the period of the competition and otherwise also. Participants must play games only when the car is safely parked. Participants must not play games on public roads, or when the car is momentarily stationary amidst traffic or in any violation of road-safety guidelines.
5. Forfeiture of the prize
Unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions, the winner must claim their prize within seven (7) days of notification by Jowua, otherwise they will forfeit their prize.
A new winner will be drawn based on the remaining leaderboard ranking.
6. Early termination of the competition
Jowua reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without the need to indicate the grounds. In particular, Jowua may avail itself of this option should the proper conduct of the competition not be assured owing to technical causes (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or legal reasons. Jowua may demand that a participant pay compensation for any damages incurred if any such termination is caused by the conduct of a participant.
7. Data protection
(1) Participation in Jowua Cup, 2023 requires registration using the participant web interface for the competition by inputting a variety of details (hereinafter also referred to as ‘registration details’)
(2) There is no entitlement to register for, or to participate in, the competition.
(3) Jowua collects, processes, uses and stores participant data provided during registration and throughout the duration of the competition for purposes of conducting and completing the competition and distributing prizes to the winners.
(4) In case, the participant chooses to provide their social media profiles, Jowua will use that in the leaderboard and for competition-related social media marketing during the period of competition. Complete anonymity is not guaranteed. By providing their social media details, participants also provide their express consent to use their data in aforementioned ways. However, personal details, not available on the participant’s social media will not be shared publicly.
(5) Clips shared by participants may be used by Jowua on social media platforms to promote Jowua Cup 2023, or future events.
(6) All personal data from participants is processed and used by Jowua in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Each participant is free to request the deletion of their registration details by sending notice of withdrawal to firstname.lastname@example.org and thus withdraw from participation.
(1) Jowua shall be released from all obligations upon fulfilment or distribution of the prize unless an earlier point in time has been specified by these provisions.
(2) Jowua will not be liable for damages resulting from violation of road-safety guidelines. All participants must follow all road-safety guidelines during the period of the competition and otherwise also. Participants must play games only when the car is safely parked. Participants must not play games on public roads, nor when the car is momentarily stationary amidst traffic or in any violation of road-safety guidelines.
(1) The judges’ decision is final.
(2) Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
(3) These Terms and Conditions can be changed at any time by Jowua without need for separate notification.
Our Full Gaming Range